A roof is something you don’t want to worry about, but you can’t let go of the worry until you know you have the right roofing contractor. One with the skills and experience we offer you at Anderson Contractors.
Why Choose Anderson Contractors?
You have a big decision to make, and we know you won’t take it lightly but why should you choose us? Here are a few things you might not know about why we are the best choice for your commercial roofing needs:
- Longevity. The average roofing company is in business for eight years. We’ve been in business over 30 years. The average roof lasts about 20 years. Select a company you know will be there for the longevity of your roof. A warranty means nothing if the company is no longer in business. Our history gives us staying power, and you can rely on that.
- Business-friendly payment structure. Most roofing contractors expect payment the moment you sign, regardless of when the project is scheduled to begin. This can leave you with a very uncomfortable feeling and concern over whether you’ll ever see them again. Some roofing companies do this because they need your money to buy materials and finance other jobs. They play the shell game with moving around money from one project to cover the next. We don’t. Your first payment is due the day we start the project, not when you sign the agreement. You don’t pay us until you see materials on your roof and a crew in your parking lot. That way you have peace of mind that we’re as invested in the project as you are. See more on our terms below.
- One project – yours. As we mentioned, we’re not using your money to buy materials for another project. Anderson Contractors is financially sound. We’re not living “roof to roof” like many of the other guys are, so you needn’t worry about shortcuts we might take or ways to stretch your payment to us to finance others. We don’t do that. We’re in it for one project – yours. That means we give you your own crew.
- Your personalized crew. The crew that gets assigned to complete your roof will be with you from the beginning walkthrough to the end of the project. A lot of roofing companies have starter crews that go out and tear up and tarp. They do this quickly, in and out, and then your project sits as it waits for the next crew. Starters are cheap and not all that skilled, so it’s easy to send them around and get a lot of work begun. The guys who do the heavy lifting are more expensive, and there are fewer of them, so projects sit for a while with most roofing companies. Not with us. We don’t have starters. We have everyone working the project from beginning to end. You’ll get to know your foreman and your crew.
- We don’t cut corners. There are many reasons we don’t cut corners – we take pride in our work, we value referrals, and we want our customers to be completely satisfied. All of these are good reasons, and partly why we don’t cut corners, but the one you need to know about is that companies that cut corners are jeopardizing your warranty. Some warranties are very specific about supporting materials used and workmanship techniques employed. If your roofer doesn’t adhere to them, your warranty is voided. Not a good place to be for twenty years.
- We’re there for you. Sometimes it’s not Mother Nature that causes your roof problems but a well-meaning HVAC technician who accidentally drops a panel and punctures the roofing materials. When this happens, we’re there to fix your problem, and we can help write up the fix so that you can present it to the other company.
- Inspect often and well. Some companies wait until the very end for the manufacturer to sign-off on the work. That could be the only inspection they do. The problem with this is that if the manufacturer finds an issue, it’s often a lot harder to fix than if it was caught early. While the other roofing company may foot the actual cost of the workers and additional materials to fix their issue, you will be paying the price of time and delay. Our foremen inspect work on a daily basis, so there are no surprises at the end. We also perform a final inspection before the manufacturer signs off. Multiple levels of inspection mean greater quality checks and less need to rework issues.
- We’re amateur weathermen. The biggest risk when getting a roof repaired or replaced is that water seeps in. This often happens when roofing companies are working to get a job completed, and they work through rainy conditions. That’s why at Anderson Contractors, we watch the weather every hour. We don’t want to jeopardize the roof and we won’t work when doing so would mean water infiltration.
- We understand the importance of the little things. It’s the little things that make for a good working experience. For instance, if we know the weather isn’t going to cooperate the day your project is to start, we’ll advise you ahead of time. We also won’t drop off materials and clutter up your parking lot just because it’s convenient for us. Ever notice on highway construction there are often a lot of barrels and no workers? That’s not us. We won’t disrupt your business any more than what’s necessary. We can’t say you won’t notice us, but we’ll minimize our presence as much as possible.
- We’re a referral-based business. This means we’re looking to ensure every customer loves our work and is satisfied with the experience. We base our measure of success on referrals and repeat business.
What You Can Expect with Our Payment Terms
We have a policy that only a select few contractors in the roofing industry can even offer — $0 due when you sign.
Why do we do this?
We know a new roof isn’t on your mind. No one gets excited about having to write a check to buy a new roof. It can be painful financially, but it’s an integral part of your business and must be done to protect your investment.
So we make it easy. We offer roof payment terms you don’t see elsewhere; business-friendly terms.
We’re financially solvent, so we’re not looking for your down payment to fund other client work. Your first payment is due when we start the project – when our team is there, and your materials have been delivered. The next installments are all due when agreed upon percentages of work have been completed, which leaves you, the client in the driver’s seat.
When Is Your Project Considered Completed?
For us, completion doesn’t mean when the last nail is hammered, or the last roll of materials is removed. Completion is when the warranty from the manufacturer is delivered. Sometimes it takes the manufacturer a few days to sign off on the work. Other companies expect payment the moment their team leaves. This means you’re paying for a roof before you even know if it’s under warranty. That’s an awful lot of liability and worry to take on.
We want you to be completely satisfied and have the knowledge that your roof is under warranty before you write that final check. We’re that secure with the quality of our roofs. You don’t receive Master Select certification in the roofing industry without being able to guarantee quality work. Over 30 years of work is a track record we’re proud of. The roof we replace on your commercial building will be one you can take pride in too.